Re: Brake Dust Covers -Reply

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 00:28:39 EST

OK! I won't get them! Thanks for the info, that makes sense. What about
having louvers put in them, to direct air in towards the brake? I guess
that would cool them even faster, but then they'd stay just a hot when not
moving....BAD!
I'll just have to clean my wheels like a responsible truck owner.
Later,
Robert