Re: [Fwd: Carlsbad Raceway-- BE THERE :)]

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 14:05:45 EST

I will more than likely run it. My wife has never done a 1/4 mi run in
anything, so I think it would be cool for her to try it out. My '95
NEEDS to be run (I am really anxious to find out any time differences
with the TB and exhaust work I just had done.)

Bruce and Martin might go too.. 4 dakotas! WOOHOO!

Sam '95 SLRT
Sonya '99 RT