Re: [Fwd: popping noise]

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 15:15:26 EST

I had this popping (close to a clunk) noise in my '98 Ram after the first
time I used 4WL... took it to the dealer and they fixed it by re-torquing
everything in the front end.

I also had a connector for the A/C compressor clutch that was not fully
seated, resulting in intermittent A/C operation... fixed this myself.

The only problems I've had with the truck have been related to someone not
tightening something enough...

Gary Shook