Re: RE: HELP ME! My truck is MOODY!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 17:48:31 EST

>I have tried resetting the ECM, removing the jet chip and it turds out
>even more. I replaced the ECm with a friend of mine who had the Mopar
>performance ECM ('96) It ran like it it supposed to, but since it was
>a '196 non of the gauges worked. Any other ideas.

It sure sounds like the stock ECM is causing the problem.

Just some thoughts. Are you getting any MIL codes?
Is your after-market ignition system acting up?

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)