RE: [Fwd: RE: popping noise]

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 17:55:11 EST

Alan,
If I cant get satisfaction from my dealer I will do it myself, but, with
extended waranty in hand I think Ill get my way. for some reason my dealer
seems to pay me much more attention when I mention the extended warranty,
even though Ive only got 7500 miles on the truck... Must make it easier to
charge back chry co or something. My wife can be very convincing as well
when it comes to coersion. Shes out tryin to get a "repeatable" pop ala
your method today in preparation for our "visit". for the R/T record, the
dealer will be evalutaing:
1. Pop in cab
2. Rusty "chrome" tip of tail pipe
3. drive shaft vibes...
Cant think of anything else to bug them with, must be a good truck!! Yes it
is a good truck!
good truck... good truck...
BKB