Re: Farewell Chrysler

From: janor0@home.com
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 08:58:02 EST

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> Many good things are to come from DaimlerChrysler AG, and a lot of money
> to be made too! The C is to be replaced on Wall Street with DCX on Tuesday,
> Day One of the new company. We're going to be having a huge party at the Tech
> Center then.

Wow, another major event on Tuesday! This is getting weirder by the
minute. First of all, our Dak's brought Jason and I together and the
wedding date is Tuesday as well as our Dak's parents (Chrysler), will be
getting married on the same day. Coincidence?

But it doesn't stop there. The Leonid Meteor Shower is scheduled for
the same day as well. As both Jason and I are astronomy buff as well,
this is significant to us. This shower is supposed to be the most
intense ever and is labelled a "storm" instead of a shower. Apparently
the US military is a little concerned about their satellites and how
many will be damaged or destroyed.

Looks like the 17th is not only the most important day for Jason and I,
but it also seems to have a lot of impact on the rest of the world as
well. WOW! I wouldn't have ever thought along these lines before.

Norah

--
current:  '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
current:  '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd