Re: MORE BAD NEWS! was: Good and Bad news! (Swede) could be: 20 sec et 's... super fast!

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 00:48:17 EST

> > So I went to parts to check it out, if you have a late 98 or 99 5.2 or
5.9 engine the pulley are NOT removable from waterpump.

since may, 98

I don't know
> about the V6's.

was same part number before i think

> > I'm going to check out if I can put a waterpump from a earlier model on
my engine, so I can change the pulleys.

good idea... should work... crank only info good, too!

That sucks, Chrysler are doing everything harde

that's nothing... just wait til you get more savy about the new 4.7L...
comin' in daks maybe this fall...cc sure seems bent on killing hot rodding
or high performance in the aftermarket... this may not be the last nail in
the coffin... but to me it may just be the next one in line... the dak 4.7L
coming... will rock your sox right on down to your ankles... let me wet
your appetites...

you want to pass some one or goose a mustang... or a lightning... you step
on it... not wot but near... the new pcm comes to your rescue... just as
you expect your new million $ 4.7l to deliver the goods... and show the
offender your tail lights... the pcm... (love it!) shuts down every other
injector... drys up every other hole...and if THAT wasn't bad enuff... get
this... i'm telling you the truth... it then retards the timing....
(yawn... did i die... some body pinch me so i can (please) wake up!) and
this is only the beginning... that v8 is a marvel of non-high performance
opportunity...

even the elec fan is on the pcm... controlled by... get this... pulse width
modulation... no i didn't say injector :-(

and this is ONLY the tip of the iceberg... :-(

> > Good news are for me,

not how i see it... (unrealted reference)

I already got a 97

early daks 99 & back... may become VERY valuable... cause you can work on
them

yesterday I got a V8 stock TB for $20.

good deal...

jam'n