speedo & tires

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 14:34:33 EST

Just returned from the tire shop with a bran spankin new set of 31x10.50
general grabbers. How do I figure up the tooth count for the new speedo
gear? Will my local dodge dealer have them = should he have them? It
looks like I should crank the t-bars to get about 0.5 inch lift for the
front end; should I worry about re-alignment? the fella that did the
alignment ( yea, I know I should cranked them before I put on the tires
WHOOPS) felt like I shouldn't worry about it too much, but unlike him I
don't want to write them another $450 check in a few months.

Jon Smith
95 CC SLT 4x4x318
ICQ# 9720504