speedo & tires

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 08:03:27 EST

>...How do I figure up the tooth count for the new speedo
>gear?...

The guy at a Dodge Parts Department will find the
pinion closest to your needs.

You need to tell him the year, gear ratio and
size of the tire (maybe, outside diameter).

When I switched my new tire size, I knew that the
P235/75x15s were a late addition in the '97
model year so I ask him to look up the '98
model in the computer. As I guessed, it wasn't
under '97 but '98.

Good luck.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)