Re: RE: Farewell Chrysler

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 18:20:14 EST

I believe that Chrysler and Daimler are both foreward thinking, yet emotional
companies. They're not going to forget those who want performance. Would you
rather have an engine that performs off the lot, or have a 360 that you have to
drop more money into to make it perform? (just an example, not saying anything
about the performance of the 360, all you R/T people can just hit the delete
button on your heated reply)
I've been reading Guts by Bob Lutz....great book for anyone who is a mopar fan.

Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu