Re: Michigan mods??

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 18:01:03 EST

In a message dated 11/13/98 10:52:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< Around the Troy, Michigan area.....thanks!! I'm
 also looking for anyone in the area with an R/T that I might be able to hook
 up with and get some ideas and some help... >>

    Sorry bud, Im in Eastpointe, but its been so long since Ive had any work
done to my exhaust that I think I lost contact with my exhaust guy! SOOOO, If
you find someone, let me know! Im due for a new exhaust. Its the weekend and
its nice and cool outside! Ill probably be out on Gratiot this weekend after
10pm or so. You'll know my Dak if you see it. Black with the scoops.
Eric