Re: Farewell Chrysler

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 18:06:52 EST

In a message dated 11/13/98 1:11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< I am quite sure that no matter how bad the 4.7 may seem even before *anyone
 has even driven one* , that the modding will go on , the fun will go on ,
 and Chrysler (with their new partner Diamler-Benz) will go on .

 Personally , I think that the merger will help Chrysler , especially in hte
 QC areas . I think that you wil see fit and finish , QC , and safety
 progress rapidly forward as a result . >>

Well,,,,, I have driven the new 4.7 and I will say that it is one bad ass
motor. Its got gobs of torque and pulls like a mule. Nothing bad to say
about it at all. As far as QC, sure eventually things will tighten up but not
for a while, like 5 years or so. You have to remember that these two car
companies Mercedes and Chrysler are very different, and they intend on keeping
it that way. DaimlerChrysler AG is not just about cars anymore. Cars are
just a part of the new company.
Eric