help: HVAC broke

From: mmeye@umr.edu
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 14:39:00 EST

My 92 won't switch out of defrost. If I hit the vent buttons nothing
happens. I looked thru my Haynes manual and then opened the dash up.
Everything I can see looks ok. The vent/defrost controls use vacuum lines
that I can't follow under the dash. I assume I probably have a vaccine
leak, but cant follow the lines to find it.

Has anybody done this sort of thing and know where the lines go or have any
other suggestions???

Thanks,
mm
   // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff