RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 11:14:42 EST

Josh,
The price is $90.00, whatever the configuration. We actually have 7 of these
out and installed and in different states of testing. Stage I includes
standard throttle bore
size, step bored to remove most of the shrouding above the plates, air horns
machined, new stainless steel throttle shaft and a general clean-up of the
air path. We
are playing around and testing the Stage I with the air horns removed, this
should work better with the K&N or stock air filter assembly on the Dakota,
but not on the
Ram. Stage II includes larger plates and a removal of all shrouding in the
throttle bores. The side effects of doing this is a surge just off idle and
a lean condition on
top end. We are playing with larger injectors and/or the option of
increasing fuel pressure under WOT. If you are interested, send Bruce
Bridges a post.

        Frank