TB list, stage ONE Only!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 15:38:35 EST

DML.
I have compiled the list of Stage One throttle body desirees! Unless there
are more out there, Frank and I will proceed in filling these orders! The
stage IIs will be coming out after Thanksgiving since we are still working
through the 318/360 issues and the overall assembly/adjustment (we are new
to this). I will be circulating the list to the various members for
review/correction and final "commitment". We will be starting the build up
asap, so if you are wavering on "commitment" and are on the list now, stop
me before I make an extra TB since I dont really need another...(I only have
one truck, Frank has 2). all of you Stage II desirees stay tuned for more
posts re: the R&D antics of Frank, Bruce and the DML!
(thanks; Jon, Sam, Bob, (Brian soon))....
Bruce K Bridges