RE: Gas Mileage or lack of...

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 12:33:28 EST

A 4cyl in a truck like the new dakota's doesn't get much better gas mileage
as compared to a car with a 4cyl. Your dakota depending on what options
you have and payload capability probably weighs three or four times what
your older car did, so you gotta think your moving a lot more mass than you
were with your car. I don't think they should even bother making a 4cyl
in my opinion for the dakota's because there really isn't too much of a
difference with the gas mileage from the 4cyl and the 6cyl. Well just my
input...

Thanks.

Mike
98 CC Sport 4x4 6cyl