[Fwd: Gas Mileage or lack of...]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 13:16:53 EST

All I can say is, be thankful you didn't get an R/T. It also got poor
gas mileage to start with(11 mpg city), but as it broke in at about
10,000 mi. the mileage was very close to sticker(14 mpg). If you're
already past 10,000mi try changeing the oil. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Ok, I have mentioned this before and got no response.

I am getting 18 mpg on my truck in the *small* city and 20 on a long trip on
the highway...my sticker tells me I should be getting 20/25 - least I think
it does. Why would I be getting such bad gas mileage? Or is it all that
bad? I'm having a hard time adjusting from my Shadow of 32 mpg to this
truck in the first place, but if something is wrong, I wanna know cause I
keep looking in my pocket and it's empty...can't even go see a movie since I
bought this damn thing. I have to put gas in it like 3 times in two weeks.

I keep reminding myself that I got the greatest truck made to ease my
mind...

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4cyl 5spd
Intensely Bluetiful