RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!Attn Bruce

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 23:36:28 EST

As far as HP gains, on my
>truck, we picked up approx. 30 Hp with the TB mod (Stage II).

Frank -

I know you have probably told us all before , but can you give us the
skinny on what your truck is set up like at this point , including the TB ?

Also , you said about 30 ponies with the Stage II , any idea on what the
Stage I is gonna give ?

I am trying to decide if I want to get a stage I or wait until the stage II
is ready .

My only mods so far are the JET II and an open element , I am planning on
putting on the JBAs as soon as I can get a set of the downpipes and get my
brother's shop finished . Well , actually , I am just lazy and busy as hell
, but I had to make it sound good .

Thanks !

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net