RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!Attn Bruce

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 22:49:19 EST

Josh,
Core exchange is like this, we send you a TB, you install it and if you are
happy with it, you keep it and just send us your core. No core charge
planned. The price is only $90.00. This offer will come to end at some
point. We are in it for the fun and knowledge. As far as HP gains, on my
truck, we picked up approx. 30 Hp with the TB mod (Stage II). Probably one
of the cheapest HP gains you will ever come across.....
        Frank