Re: TB list, stage ONE Only!Attn Frank

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 23:57:37 EST

Sounds great but isn't your truck a Ram SS/T with a 360? What could you
expect form a 98,318 Dak with only a K&N and a 180 thermostat? Will this give
me low end twist to get off the line? And how can I pay? Do you have any way
to take visa? Or can you only take checks? And what exactly do you do for a
stage two and what is the differece beteween the stages? Sorry for all the
questions but I just want to Know what I am buying?

Josh