RE: TB list, stage ONE Only!Attn Frank

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 15:32:17 EST

Josh,
man you ask a lot of questions for one post... Franks truck is a 360 ramCC
(not SST). It has a Kenne Bell air cleaner assy, Crane ignition, autolite
plugs, Flowmaster 3chamber muffler, JETII module. (pretty close Frank?) As
far as your 318, I think Bob mankin summed it up!
As far as payment, its personal check only via snail mail, but just because
we dont have your cash doesnt mean we havn't already started the
build...Stage II is mutatin a little right now, but basically stage IIs have
thinner, larger throttle blades to up the max flowrate over 700cfm. Stage I
is un-shrouded and "opened up" , has the factory throttle plates with a new
stainless steel shaft and streamlined hardware for a approx +17% gain over
the stock flow rate. Your truck sounds like a stage one candidate!
Bruce