TB Mods

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 15:25:11 EST

I've been following all the talk about TB Mods from MPI, and I have some
questions about the subject.

How To's
How do I get the TB?
Is it a new TB or do I need to sent mine to get modified?
What are the different procedures regarding the previous question?
What are the different prices? Stage I and II? Which is better?
Will my gas mileage get worse than the 13mpg that I'm getting now?

Warranty Problems?
What kind of warranties do these TB carry from MPI or whoever makes them?
Will the TB upgrade void my R/T's warranty? This one is the most important

I realize that these are a lot of questions to answer so any feedback will
be greatly appreciated. As most of you know, the new Ford Lightning is
comming, and I want to keep spanking them.

Jav
98 CC R/T