Re: Washshing the JETII

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:06:21 EST

Alan

I have had the same problem here recently with my Jet Chip. I fabricated
a shroud of thick heavy plastic bag. I slit it up the sides about half
way and feed back portion behind ecm and had enough to kind of wrap
sides together. Sealed sides with elec. tape and secured bottom with
large ty-wrap. So far so good.Not the prettiest but does the job.

Later
Leonard