RE: TB status

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 20:22:26 EST

Brian,
It was shipped so it should be there any time. I will check with the boss
(wife) and get the tracking number for you. I also included some new button
head hold down
bolts with it. Try to thread them in the manifold by hand and make sure they
are the right thread size. They work on the 95 intake manifold and should be
the same
on the 93. I don't have a 93 intake manifold to try them on. You could
actually hold the factory bolt and the new side by side and see if they
match, size 5/16 - 18.
Let me know if they are correct, if they are, I will ship them with all
TB's. Thanks for the help in testing. Yours and Jon's are the first with the
air horns removed so I am sure a lot of people will be interested in the
results.....

        Frank