speakers

From: Geoffrey Gaskin (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 23:54:29 EST

I went throught 3 multi dollar stereo systems in my 90 dak, most of
them stolen, so now I have a 98 rc and am affraid to spend any more
money. But, I do plan on replacing my existing speakers. I have
found the best place to get speakers is EBAY.COM. I recently bought
some kenwood HQ 6 1/2 and 5 1/4 speakers in the box for less than
$150. My question is, when I go to hook them up, which wire on the
factory harness is possitive and which is negative?? I have no idea.
Does crutchfield sale the plug in harness seperately, or is it only
free with their stuff.

Also, I have a 1 year old kenwood 4042 EQ, if anyone wants, I will
probably put it on Ebay just to get rid of it. BTW, I am in north
louisiana.

Also, how hard is it to get the door panels and rear panels off to
install this stuff.. I have electric windows in a rc.

Help me make this install easy!!!
crawdaddy
crawdaddy@colla.com
lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com