RE: speakers

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 22:34:16 EST

Hello. How come your systems were stolen in your 90 dakota? Did you have
an alarm? You get free wiring harnesses from Crutchfield when you buy it
through them. There speakers are reasonably priced too. As far as the
doors coming apart...Crutchfield will give you very detailed instructions if
you buy speakers from them too. It is worth it in the long run if you are
new to car stereo installs. But the doors come apart pretty easy. There
are only like 4 screws(Two you need a TORX driver), and then you just have
to undo your power windows connector. It is simple.

Mike
98 CC Sport 4x4