RE: TBI Guys!?!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 10:02:12 EST

Mike,
The computer will never know it has bigger injectors (if they really are
bigger) and neither will you in about 150 miles after installing them... The
truck's OBDII compensates nicely (Im running 270cc lucas injectors and once
the computer learns, the pulse width drops...) The Throttle bodys are
basically identical and no gains can be found through swapping. suggest
porting the 97 ram TB for improved performance and leaving the injectors
alone unless your looking at supercharging or big mods in the future! My
.02
BKB