Re: Rumor Mill...

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 11:21:21 EST

FYI

I think that I saw a commercial for some kind of show on CNN this Wednesday
night that will go over alot of the stuff concerning Diamler-Chrysler .

At 07:57 AM 11/17/1998 -0800, you wrote:
> Mad rumor has it that Daimler/Chrysler wants to move it's headquarters to
>the United States (gee, I wonder where) to avoid paying German Taxes (which
>are nearly double ours). This would certainly solve the question of Chrylser
>still being a US car manufacturer. Same rumor also says that the German
>government might try and make them a deal to stay... interesting.
>
>Shaun H.

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html