RE: Carlsbad Drag results

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 14:49:23 EST

Martin,
No environmental seal on the JET module. Pretty obvious problem eh? Gotta
love carlbad raceway, Its an uphill 1/4 mile with a mud pit at the
turnaround and 1 mile of dirt road to stage. Great for 4X4 drag racing
though and the motocross events seem appropriate! If I didnt see so many
10s and 11s I'd swear it was the slowest track on earth... Missed the
Shelby. My truck was not doing well (JET failed) and I had to blast for a
jam session so I left around 3:30pm. I Wont be able to go back for a couple
of weeks, but if/when we get back together there we ought to get a group pic
at the mud puddle or something.
Bruce