Attn Bruce or Frank

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 15:20:57 EST

OK I do plan on putting on a cat back system a set of underdrive pulleys and a
Jet stage II or mopar computer if it ever comes out. Would the stage I still
be my best bet or should I go with the stage II? After you answer these
question please send me all the information I need to give you to place my
order and the address to send the check so I can place my order immediately.
And is Frank or you building them? Oh ya one more question any instructions
on how to install come with it?

Josh