Re: Mike Leach Co. Group Header Purchase (Long but worth it)

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 15:32:18 EST

Well, l have good news and bad news. The bad news is l ordered my headers
from Mike Leach about 3 days before everyone started talking group purchase so
l missed out on the savings (unless he will refund some--;-). Good news is
they came in today. My roommate called at lunch and told me UPS dropped off a
big box. So, l will be able to check them out tonight and let you know how
they look. I should be able to post some digital pics as well. Just FYI.

Russ