Heat and humidity, the enemy

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 19:08:27 EST

90 degrees and 80 percent humidity!!!!!!!!!!!!I If you run in the 50 degree
weather you WILL be very suprised at the difference in times. I have noticed
this truck,(R/T) is EXTREMELY sensitive to heat and especially humidity. I
have time tickets from the same track with the same mods done showing a 4
tenth decrease in e.t. going from 80 degrees and 50 percent humidity to 52
degrees and 40 percent humidity. I know it seems like a lot but it is the
only difference. Humidity I think is the factor mostly though. Altitude is a
huge factor also, and I am at approximately sea level.

Dana W