Re: Re: Re: Dakota runs 10's? was: Thanx for the advice about nitrous

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 20:16:13 EST

<< Generally to get that kind of launch performance, you rip out the existing
 rear suspension and install a 4-link... it's very adjustable to make the
 vehicle launch straight with the front wheels off the ground. Throw on some
 wide slicks, and you'll hook up...

 Gary Shook

I like streetable suspension. I'm thinking of adapting some Super Stock
springs, and building a crossmember for a pinion snubber when I install the 8
3/4.

Brad