Re: WERE IS MY 99 RT.IS THERE A PROBLEM AT WARREN MICHIGAN PLANT

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 20:29:34 EST

Have had my yellow r/t on order for 6 weeks as of tomorrow. Talked to
the salesman today and he's suppose to let me know something tomorrow.

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........all to be put on a yellow r/t cc ( I hope)