DML-Performance questions

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 21:12:13 EST

What are good headers for a 5.2L v8 4x4 , I already have y pipe from my
cat. I am looking to increase my performance and loudness. I have heard with
the magnum engines they will only increase my loudness , can any one help me
out.

Question # 2 Does anybody have a full MSDN ignition setup on their DAK. I
was quoted $ 561.00 for the entire setup, how much difference have you
noticed if any? Is it really woth getting???

Sincerely
Brent Jones
1999 Dak sport 4x4 V8 CC
upgrades so far: Light Bat and bed rail combo, with 4, 7" round off-road
lights,
Air raid air intake setup, y-pipe straight out from the CAT