Re: RE: wasTB list,stage ONE Only!:Fuel pressure

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 21:32:15 EST

In a message dated 11/15/98 10:45:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG writes:

<< I would really like to hear from some of the other people
 who have played injector pressure and how they went about making their
 changes.... >>

Frank

On my 93 with the NOS kit it came with a supplemental high pressure fuel pump.
The set up works at WOT with juice by a regulated and jetted connection from
the HP NOS to the vacuum line to the fuel pressure regulator thus pressurizing
the FP reg instead of the normal vaccuum rendering the regulator to a non
regulating status and bringing the pressure up to 85 - 90 psi. I doubt this
method would be of any help to you guys but thought I would share that bit of
info with you. Maybe it will trigger a brainstorm or something :-)

Good luck

Bill