RE: Stage 1 confirmation attn: Brad & Will

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 22:21:05 EST

Brad,
If you are Brad Gigliotto, then you are on the list. I just printed it out
(thanks Bruce). Will, you are on the list also. Plans are to order the new
TB's for the people that wanted them tomorrow. I will be taking off next
week to do the machine work on the first batch. We should start shipping the
first week of December. We will keep in touch.

        Frank