Re: DML-Performance questions

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 11:35:29 EST

MSD 6AL in Summitt is $166.50. Blaster Coil is $29.95. Wires? Don't know,
didn't order them, didn't pay for them, didn't buy them from the place that
installed it, but they're on there, and I don't ask when something like that
happens. :-)
My take is that performance increased, especially above 3000 rpm, and the engine
idles, starts, and runs cleaner in general. For $561? Not worth it. But for
what I paid, it was worth it, and I've gotta believe that it helps w/ later mods.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu