Re: Stage 1 confirmation attn: Brad & Will

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 20:24:40 EST

<< Brad,
 If you are Brad Gigliotto, then you are on the list. I just printed it out
 (thanks Bruce). Will, you are on the list also. Plans are to order the new
 TB's for the people that wanted them tomorrow. I will be taking off next
 week to do the machine work on the first batch. We should start shipping the
 first week of December. We will keep in touch.

         Frank >>

Thats me! Last name spelt with an "I" though. Gigliotti Thanks Frank. When
do you expect us to send money?? Before you ship? If so, I will need the
address again. Thanks!

Brad