Re: RE: TB - Attn. Sam P.

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 21:03:43 EST

Seems to be working ok. Off idle throttle response is a little touchy
still,
most noticeble from a dead stop, and when using the cruise control.
I haven't gotten an accurate fuel mileage figure yet, but will by Friday.
I had to replace my CAT last week, and now with a 3" header/back exhaust
I think that I have lost some low end. Bruce mentioned doing a run up to
LA this weekend for a Dyno run... I'd like to run my truck again to get a
true reading (previous was 211.8 hp / 277.7 ft. lb.). The top end has a
noticeable
pull, with my first (freshly burped computer) run at Carlsbad pulling a best
trap
speed of 92 mph, which faded on the remaining runs to a 90.75 average (which
is about what I had previously prior to the TB and 3" CAT work).

I think that a majority of my low end losses are from the exhaust... Got a
large
pair of vise grips I can use to crimp it a bit ? :P

Sam '95 SLT