RE: Fuel pressure attn Eric

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 21:48:55 EST

Eric,
I put the Lucas 270 cc injectors in my truck, Bruce also put a set in his
RT. The only problem that I have had with the larger injectors is when you
reset the computer. The truck will run rich at an idle until it is warmed
up. This problem eventually goes away as the computer adjusts to the new
injectors. My thoughts and experiences.......
        Frank