Re: Alarm

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 23:42:21 EST

The way to arm the alarm without the key fob, is locking the door before
you close it. It will arm the factory alarm. Did the door open when you
lifted the handle? If it didn't, then I don't know how it went off. But,
that is how it can be armed w/out the key fob.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~