Re: Alarm

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 11:47:20 EST

Using the lock button on the key fob sets the alarm. When set, the red
"security" light on the instrument cluster will blink, and the horn will
"beep" once. The horn function can be turned off. If, when you unlock with
the key fob, it beeps three times, it means your alarm was triggered while
you were away. That's how the factory alarm on my '99 works. FYI, Glen.