Shocks

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 00:03:45 EST

I tried posting this earlier but it didn't go through for some reason.
Pep-Boys now has Gabriel shocks for 97- Daks, 2&4wd. I put them on my
truck this week. They unfortunatly feel a little softer than the factory
shocks did, I was hopeing for a little stiffer. Basically they are a
good stock replacement shock, but not if you are looking to go road
racing. Just letting you know of the breaking news

Erich 98 ext. cab V8 5spd.

BTW Even though they ride a little softer, they seem to have minimized
brake dive, kinda weird