Re: water Pump HELP!!-reply

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 04:57:43 EST

Are these things prone to go bad? My Dak has 108,000....that doesnt seem
bad to me.....

Seems like an aweful lot of folks have done this job on their Dak, tho.

At 10:32 PM 11/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>DML,
>
>I used a medium sized pry bar wedged between the pump and the pulley. A
>big crescent wrench will fit on the nut, ccw to remove.
>
>Martin Tolentino
>99 R/T cc

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!