Re: Hired... Tired... Fired! was: TB list, stage ONE

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 10:30:39 EST

----------
> From: STRICKLAND, Tate <tstricklan@shl.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: RE: DML: TB list, stage ONE
> Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 1:10 PM
>
> I think Jules was referring to the fact that he enjoys what he does for a
> living, not $$$.

exactly... :)

many refer to it as "... making a living"... but to me it is just what i
do. i really hate to go home each day... never get enuff done.. SO much
more yet to do... to me it is just going to the shop... and i do like
puttin' around here... thank the man above that i get a lot of SO
support... for the hours etc...

some days i even "fire myself..." but i ALWAYS get re-hired the next
morn...

:)

jam'n