A-518

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 14:44:50 EST

OK guy's I'll be brutally honest with you, last saurday i was street racing
and i blew my transmission (A-500). Well i talked to my local parts guy
and he suggested the A-518 as a replacement transmission. One problem
though, two words, NATIONAL BACKORDER. If any one is in good with thier
local parts guy can you please try to find PN P5249166. I can get a price
of $1350 for the tranny. Also i live in northern RI so if you can give me
the phone number for the dealership so i can discuss shipping in order to
get my dak back. I miss the thing... *sniff* *sniff*...

-Chris Lambert
'88 le, v-6, no transmission...

ps. i did blow the doors off that little toyota though...