Re: ScatPack Bee's -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 17:35:32 EST

sacrificial line

I would like to see the bumblebee stripes. I don't think I'm familiar with
them =)

-mike d.

>>> Glen Renzoni <glenzoni@totacc.com> 11/19/98 09:20am >>>
Year One has the Scat Pack Bee's. I just put a set on my R/T. They used
cost $9.-, now they are $14.95. Also, if anyone is interested, I'm having
some new "Dakota R/T" bumblebee stripes made. Same stripe as the '69
Dart
GT, but has the Dakota R/T on it, same style lettering as the factory
decals. Also making a "Dakota R/T" windshield decal for the top of the
windshield. Can provide any info if anyone wants one of these. FYI,
Glen.

----------
> From: Rekker21@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: ScatPack Bee's
> Date: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 6:44 PM
>
> In a message dated 11/18/98 6:02:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
krp@netnitco.net
> writes:
>
> <<
> Those bee's are cool anyone know where I can get some?
> >>
> There's a couple of company's that run ads in the back of Mopar
Magazine