30K Service Questions

From: Dakota 4x4 (dakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 17:32:47 EST

I am getting ready to perform the 30K service on my 98 CC Sport V8 4x4
Auto. The transmission is going to be serviced by my dealer but, I will
performing the other routine items. I am looking for suggestion for the
following:

What is a good Brand of Spark Plugs?

What is a good Brand for the Plug Wires?

How hard is it to drain and replace Front and Rear Diff Gear oil?

How often would you recommend changing the Transfer Case Fluid?

Has anybody installed Rancho 5000 Shocks? Alternate Sugestions?

Any other suggestions for 30K service would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dakota4x4
5.2, Auto
CC Sport
Tow Package/HD Service Group
Loaded
K&N Air Filter, Deflecta-Shield bug Guard, Bed Liner.