Re: Fuel pressure attn Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 19:50:04 EST

In a message dated 11/18/98 9:24:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< They seem to be fine. Im sure using a lot more gas! I bought them from
 one of the guys on the list and he sent me via email this info on them.
 Honestly, doesnt mean much to me! Im injector illiterate. All I know is it
 feels good!
 Injector type Sat14.5ohm
 Bosch, part #0280150945
 Test pulse 6.0 ms
 Test pressure 43.0 psi
 Gravity weight 0.77
 Volume 97.2-98.2 cc of fuel per minute
   Yeah, so uh, thats it!
 Eric >>

Oh yeh no wonder your running so good :-) The only thing I don't understand is
the part # :-) Hey I'm kind like you in that I try something and if it works
better then I'm happy if not take em out and try something else. Do you know
how much larger they are than stock ?

Bill